The ARIANE 7 is a new floorstanding speaker in the DAVIS Acoustics range. Created for listening rooms of 30 m2 and more. This latest version has the same technical characteristics as the ARIANE 5 model, but with a significant increase in the bass range. The sound scene becomes even wider and more realistic. The lowest impedance of the loudspeaker is nevertheless always higher than 4 ohms, to avoid making the amplifier too hot. On the contrary, the music comes out of the speaker with great fluidity. The high frequencies are retranscribed via a new fine and particularly detailed tweeter.
The ARIANE 7 is thus equipped with 4 drivers :
– two woofers of 16.5 cm diameter (6.5″), in treated and damped cellulose pulp, topped by a powerful magnetic motor. 25 mm diameter core, decompressed. For a fast and deep bass
– A midrange of 16.5 cm (6.5″) diameter in braided fiberglass. This guarantees a beautiful opening and detailed and precise voices.
– a soft dome tweeter in cellulose pulp with a 20 mm diameter coil, which allows the extension in the extreme highs, without ever becoming aggressive.
Available in three finishes: Black, Walnut and Light Oak.
- Type : floorstanding speaker 3 way / 4 drivers
- Woofer : 2x17cm (6.5″) paper cone
- Midrange : 17cm (6.5″) fiber glass
- Tweeter : 20 mm soft paper dome and foam suspension
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB) : 37…20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 93 dB
- Power (nominal/max) : 100/180
- Impedance : 4 mini Ohms
- Dimensions (cm) : 103 (h) x 19 (l) x 31 (depth)
- Weight (kg) : 17 (1 speaker)